The job tip-off
Got a hot job tip? Know something we should know about? Hook us up with as much information as you can and earn up to €100 EUR for each tip-off! Do you know about an audition, casting or other jobs in the entertainment industry that StagePool hasn't been informed about? Get rewarded, no matter if you're a member or not!
Your job tip-off must include:
- Your name, email address and telephone number where we can reach you.
- Name and location of the production.
- Type of production (theater play, movie, commercial, musical etc.)
- Name, email address and telephone number of the contact for the production/audition/casting.
Send your Tip-off by email
- The job must be new and not yet published on StagePool.
- The employer/producer/casting director must be positive about StagePool publishing the job (we'll check this up).
- Our content manager decides the value of each job tip-off. Generally, top jobs such as high-paid jobs are rated high.
- First come, first served - if we receive the same job tip-off from more than one person, only the first tip-off (by the email's send date) will be rewarded. If important information (see above) is missing in the first come tip-off, we will reward the next come complete tip-off.
Regulations and methods for payment
1. Payment as free membership
Get free membership as we credit your invoices.
We add a deposit amount to your StagePool account. This will give you free membership for a cost equivalent to the deposited amount.
2. Payment by invoicing
If you have a firm you're welcome to invoice us on the agreed amount with added VAT, when applicable. The invoice is sent to the following address:
SE-114 84 Stockholm
- job tip-off · jobs · tips · tip-off · job tip